Evening to Replenish
Connection. Soothing support. Gentle Flow. Restorative Yoga. Supper Among Sisters.
Saturday, August 17
4pm - 8pm
Need a salve for your overstimulated life?
Join me, Restorative Yoga Goddess Amy Norris, and Holistic Nourishment Maven Elsa Perez Dean for a evening of sisterhood, support, yoga & supper!
This experience is for you if...
- you are burnt out or overwhelmed
- you want to feel like you're not alone in your life experiences (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- you've been meaning to prioritize yourself, but...
- you are tired, achy...and maybe even a little bit cranky
- you're not sure if a more immersive retreat experience with us is your jam, so you'd like to dip your toe in the pool
You can expect to...
- spend time in circle sharing, listening, journaling, and manifesting
- engage in activities that aim to soothe and empower - mind, body and soul
- calm your nervous system with a gentle restorative yoga practice
- nourish your body from the inside out with a supper created with your health and healing in mind
You'll leave feeling replenished and totally blissed-out!